The Garden State Chiropractic Society is the “Official Voice of Straight Chiropractic in NJ” and has been for over 40 years!
- We have a Mentoring Program for all practitioners giving you access to some of the top chiropractors in the state and answers to your questions on location, advertising, fee systems, practice building, practice management - all for the cost of a phone call or a trip to a meeting.
- We host Practice Enhancement Sessions. Visit the offices of other GSCS members for a taste of what they are doing in their practice to create success.
- We host Philosophy Fellowship Nights. Get together with fellow GSCS members to discuss the philosophy and ideas that make Straight Chiropractic unique and powerful.
- We hold quarterly meetings, free or low cost educational enhancement programs and an annual convention all with keynote speakers. The GSCS provides multiple opportunities for mandated continuing education credits.
- We communicate with our members by e-mail and phone on a regular basis. Our officers and board members take a personal interest in its members and want to see you succeed.
- Fellowship…Why face the world alone? The GSCS sponsors an annual picnic, a holiday party, and a fellowship session at the annual convention so you can spend time with people who think like you do. We are part of a profession whose very nature sets us apart from the rest of the pack. It’s a great feeling to know that there are others out there who are behind you when you take your message to the public. These social events form the bonds which make us the strong organization we are.
- We have an 800# published in the Verizon yellow pages of NJ for the general public to call for information and referrals to a chiropractor. Calls are usually answered by a live person.
- We publish a quarterly journal for members to share their thoughts; keep abreast of upcoming events and with what’s going on in the state on the political scene and the state board.
- Our website has a referral directory so that members can refer to others in the GSCS throughout NJ as well as across the country. Are you listed?
- We host an annual scholarship awarding thousands of dollars to deserving NJ resident chiropractic students throughout the years!
- We have a very informative monthly e-newsletter full of practice tips, updates from the field, information about upcoming events, and more!
- We have a Facebook fan page and a NEW updated web site for educational purposes and current events.
- The GSCS provides Straight Chiropractic representation with your state legislators and the Board of Chiropractic Examiners. The GSCS has always stood firm on issues which protect your right to practice Straight Chiropractic. We proudly boast past chiropractic college presidents, members of boards of trustees, and a national chiropractic trade organization past president as members of the GSCS.
- The GSCS represents you and with you, the GSCS is a more powerful and influential source for Straight Chiropractic in New Jersey.
If you have any questions or concerns please call 800-231-2916 or email us at email@example.com or contact us here!